As you contemplate achieving better Chino Hills fitness, you may be thinking about parting with a few pounds. A new study suggests that your waist line could be more important to your overall health and longevity than your total body weight. Researchers took a look at 100,000 men and women ages 50+ and discovered that the people with the largest waistlines had twice the risk of dying over the course of a decade than people with the smallest waistlines. Nearly 20 percent of the men and 10 percent of the women in the study died of cardiovascular disease, cancer or respiratory ailments during the study.
Chino Hills Fitness Advice: Assess Your Waistline.
The American Cancer Society concluded that every four-inch increase in waist size accounts for a 15 to 25 percent greater risk of death. The study found that significantly lower death risks were found in men with waists that were under 35 inches and women who had waistlines under 30 inches. If you are creeping toward or above these levels, then your focus for 2012 should be to get down below these levels.
Chino Hills Fitness Tips To Reduce Waist Circumference:
· Eat Less! The fact that most people don’t want to hear is that large waistlines are primarily a result of eating and drinking too much. A safe diet would be 1,200 – 1,500 calories (more on the days you work out, less on your more sedentary days).
· Drink Less! It may be time to give up all those diet sodas and beer if you truly want to shed inches. Research shows that people with large waistlines typically drink many of their calories.
· Interval Train! The most effective rancho cucamonga boot camp activities involve interval training, which burns more calories and fat reserves. Interval training involves exercising at top intensity for several minutes, followed by several minutes of lower intensity “recovery.” Research shows that you can pack more punch into shorter workouts by using this method – which is probably why boot camps use it.
· Don’t Skip! People who skip breakfast (or any other meal, for that matter) are more likely to pack on weight in their mid-sections. The body interprets skipped meals as a cause to store every calorie as fat in preparation for longer periods without food.
· Exercise Habitually! You need to engage in Chino Hills fitness classes or workouts religiously if you want to encourage your body to break down its fat reserves in troubled regions like the belly or the thighs. Cardio activity should be done three to four days a week for at least 30 minutes.